Friday, September 23, 2011

It seems that as this world progresses forward the necessity of a cell phone is one that people cannot live without. The need for it in so many instances seems to increase as each day goes along. This article supports the idea that technology is our one link to the entire world. The governtment sees the potential that cellular devies have to assist the country, and has decided to conduct some research that could create some new systems that they use.
Jt

I agree as well. Some people may see cell phones as a necessity; However, I believe that it is a much needed necessity. You may never know when you may be somewhere where there are no landlines and really need to contact someone for an emergency so I do believe that individuals should have a cellular device.
jr
I strongly agree with the post entitled, "Cell Phones to the Rescue". It clearly conveys the pros and cons of cell phone use. There are right and wrong times that one should use the new technologies produced by cell phones; a wrong time being, when driving or when in a public place. Thats why an individual will see many signs posted that say cell phone use is prohibited. Times that a cell phone is neccessary are when one needs directions or medical help. Older people may look at cellular devices as immoral but that is just because the younger generation may abuse the new found technology.
Jg

I agree that cell phones are what make the world go round today in our modern time. We can hold business conversations on oovoo mobile with twelve people. Technology on cell phones are great and they have many positive effects.

Johnathan Petty II

No comments:

Post a Comment